Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back from the City...

I'm just getting settled back into home after a nice long vacation to New York City with the ladies of my family (sister, cousin, aunt, mother, and grandma).


It was so neat to be with the generations of ladies in the family... and to know I was carrying around the very next generation in my belly.


She had fun in New York too :)... (Oh yeah, found out we're having a girl today!)


Getting out of the house and getting some traveling in was just what I needed... After months of morning sickness I am finally feeling more like myself.

And on that note I wanted to share some new pieces of artwork I listed in my shop...



Titled the Dark City series
photographs printed on pages of my 1929 Atlas

Check 'em out!!! I was really happy with the way that they turned out and they make great pieces of affordable original artwork...


I hope you are all well!!!

xoxo,

Tandie

No comments: