Sunday, August 23, 2009

A baby's room on a budget... Display Ideas

I ran across this photo the other day and thought something like this would look perfect over the baby's changing table:

Instead of cute little bathing suits I thought that making some fabric drawstring linen bags that read 'laundry', 'diapers', and 'towels' would be more functional. I'm really low on storage places so making this display into a hidden storage piece would work great!

Now that I have the idea down I decided to browse Etsy for some hooks (or something like the above)... I was so delighted to find such a wide variety of listings!

Here are some of my favs:

Upper Left: BROOKLYNrehab
Upper Right: postroadvintage
Bottom Left: dcmetaldesigns
Bottom Right: iamnotcarla



Stay tuned for what I come up with :)

Have a great Sunday!

Tandie





1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love the silhouette, you could make a gorgeous one!