Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lots of News!!!

First off Etsy was kind enough to let me share my story with the Etsy community in a Storque Article. Check it out here:
http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/spotlight/article/quit-your-day-job-nestahome/2056/
It's so strange seeing my big face on Etsy! Thanks for all of the kind comments :) I really appreciate every one of them...

Also, I will be traveling to Cali next month to participate in the Handmade Brigade in Cerritos, California.
Here's the link:
http://www.tallmouse.com/handmadebrigade/
They were nice enough to squeeze me in due to a cancellation... If you are in the area come by and say hi! Mention you read my blog and I'll give you some free goodies.

Lastly, it's summertime here. That means 115 degree days and cranky people (including myself). I'd like to get some camping in and maybe a few trips to SoCal to hang out with friends and fam. I probably won't be blogging much but I will be sure to update my flickr with anything new. (there should be a flickr icon to the right of this post)

Anyhoo - take care to all.

I'll leave you with some of my new sketches on my way out.

Tandie


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great article! i checked out your shops too, love your items! especially the polaroids.

ciao,
sheila

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Etsy feature. I really like your work!

MELANIE said...

Congrats on the etsy article. Your work is beautiful!

Unknown said...

That was a great article on The Storque! Good for you! What an inspiration!